Annual Run 4-Hope “Run & Walk-A-Thon”
Whittier Narrows Park: 1600 Rosemead Blvd, South El Monte 91733
Date: Saturday, October 17, 2020 at 8:00 a.m.
Join the Celebration! Top Sponsor & Race Winners ~ Trophies, Prizes and Award Medals! Also, Special Music, Entertainment, Kidz G.A.N.G. Play Zone and lots of Delicious Food!
Southern California Ride 4-Hope
Contact Name: Ray Pedroza @ 626-217-6049
Ride 4 Hope
- Meet at Victory Outreach Chino (Mother Church) – 11436 Central Ave, Chino, CA 91710
- Registration to begin at 9:00am
- Riders ready to ride by 9:30am
Ride 4 Hope – Route info:
- Depart VO Chino approx. 9:30 am to Whittier Narrows Regional Park (est. time of arrival to Park is approx. 10:30am)
- Ride Route Central Ave North
- to Foothill Blvd West
- Continue to Route 66
- to 605 Fwy North
- to 60 Fwy West
- Exit Rosemead Blvd North (go right)
- To Whittier Narrows Park – 1600 Rosemead Blvd, So El Monte, CA 91733
Lift 4 Hope
Low-riders 4 Hope
- We will be meeting at the Target Store Parking lot on Whittier Bl. Between 8:00-8:30am and will be leaving at 9:00am to head out to Whittier Narrows.
Questions? (562) 762-7176
- Registration to begin at 8:00am
Low-riders 4 Hope – Route info:
Cycle 4 Hope:
- Meet at Encanto Park, Duarte, CA 91010.
- Registration begins at 8:00am
- Cycle 4 Hope begins at 9:00am
- Cyclists must have experience cycling 10 miles at least twice before the ride.
- Cycle 4 Hope Route:
This is not a Race. The 15 mile ride takes approximately 1.5 – 2.0 hours and will depart from Encanto Park, to the Santa Fe Dam, over the San Gabriel River Trail ending at Whittier Narrows Park on 1600 Rosemead Blvd, South El Monte, Ca 91733. Beach Cruisers without gears are not recommended. However, single speed bikes are permitted only if the rider has experience riding hills. Cyclists must have experience cycling a minimum of 10 miles at least twice before the ride.
|Cycle 4 Hope – Requirements:||Cycle 4 Hope – Optional:|
All minors, below the age of 18, must be accompanied by parent or legal guardian at all times and requires a signed waiver.
Cyclists should ensure that their brakes work correctly and set the proper height of seat.
To begin, register today. $20 minimum registration. Prize for the cyclist who raises the most finances. Goal for each cyclist is to raise: $100.
A United We Can Effort. For more information call 909-599-4437.